Full Stack Engineer
Are you a developer with full stack experience? Do you have a passion for educating and assisting other developers to get the most out of their development process? Do you crave new challenges and a variety of projects?
We are looking for developers who are motivated to learn something new and contribute as a member of our Development team. The Development team not only educates our customers and their development teams on how to use the Invicara Twinit.io platform, but also helps our customers design and develop their own applications on Twinit.io. At Invicara our developers not only create user interfaces for applications, but also the underlying business logic and data models. Our Twinit.io platform, provides a schema-less backend that supports flexible data models to be defined by the applications themselves. That means developers will not only be defining the front-end components and user interface, but also the business logic for the application and how the application will persist and access data in our Twinit.io platform, custom APIs, and even scripted server-side routines and data integrations.
This position will join a team of skilled developers and lead Invicara’s customers and development partners to success. In this role, you will be responsible for a educating 3rd party development teams, helping to develop and implement user interface components in a variety of applications, integrating Twinit.io data into customer applications, and integrating data from external applications with data on the Twinit.io platform. You will also be responsible for helping to defining application data models and schemas, to support the user application requirements. Additionally you will be helping to create, review, and publish documentation and materials to aide our customers in developing for the Twnit.io platform.
The success of Invicara hinges on the success of our customers and this role is vital to driving that success.
- Bootstrap, build, or guide user interfaces, business logic, middle tier services, and data models as part of customer engagements to meet customer requirements and use cases
- Create technical definitions around customer objectives in complex situations, develop solution strategies and deliver results
- Working with the Twinit Platform development team to develop new application features based on new capabilities developed in the Twinit platform
- Help customer’s engineering teams understand best practices around platform integration.
- Partner with customer’s engineering and product teams to craft scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of Twinit.io features.
- Provide customer requirements as inputs for product definition to the Twinit.io product team
- Develop a deep expertise with Twinit.io features and services and an excellent knowledge of how applications can be implemented on Twintit.io platform
- Reviewing, troubleshooting, and debugging customer application code
- Creating and improving developer documentation and running development onboarding training and webinars
- Evangelise the Twinit platform and its capabilities in customer engagements
- Foster an open and transparent team culture that also enables everyone to contribute to the maximum of their abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field
- Five or more years working as a full stack developer, including at working with React, Angular or similar frameworks, client and server nodejs, MongoDB, Postgres, and similar
- Experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of delivering results in software/technology consulting
- Well versed with enterprise architecture, security, systems integrations and data modelling
- Knowledge of tools and frameworks including React.js, Webpack, Redux, and others
- Experience developing web applications using REST API services and experience developing APIs
- Experience with user interface design
- Experience creating, maintaining, and documenting data and business models for applications
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Able to succeed in a remote work environment and collaborate with co-workers in many other time zones
What Will Set You Apart:
- Proven record of development leadership driving successful outcomes
- Demonstrated development of complex applications
- Full stack development experience
- An open mind to listen to other development team members and to participate collaboratively in complex projects
Important things to note:
- This is a fully remote position
- You MUST have all the requirements
Do you have all the requirements? Are you ready to apply?
Send your CV to email@example.com
How to Apply
Introduce yourself and send us your CV by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Visionary people make our Digital Twins of buildings and infrastructure a reality for owners, operators and partners. Invicara is a dynamic, cutting edge company who are on the bleeding edge of Digital Twin technology.