See why Hensel Phelps chose Invicara to help them meet complex data expectations and deliver a handover model with complete, reliable data for the SFO Airport Terminal 1 Center Renovation construction project.
Read the Hensel Phelps/Invicara story to find out:
- What helped this 820,000 square foot facility with a multifaceted, phased development plan get FM data delivered EARLY.
- What was Hensel Phelps’s evaluation process for model data management tools?
- How did Invicara help Hensel Phelps meet SFO’s complex data needs?
- What helped the design and subcontractor teams get onboard?
In the end, the team:
- Provided detailed, high-quality data to help SFO avoid the headaches of gathering information for their CMMS and asset management systems.
- Improved the quality of the project team’s initial data delivery by 50%.
- Reduced the time and effort to validate building information by 90%.
Get the Case Study!