Digital Twin Solutions
WHAT IS A
Invicara’s Digital Twins bring together all the information you need to manage your buildings – empowering your people and fueling your business systems with rich data. The Invicara platform lets us create powerful, custom Digital Twin solutions to transform your business. We can help you:
- Create a “Digital Building Manual” with complete, up-to-date data and documents about equipment, spaces, and more
- Break down silos and integrate information from multiple systems, to provide a 360-degree view of building information in a single pane of glass
- Leverage that unified building information with custom Apps that bridge gaps in your operations workflows and help you achieve your specific business objectives
- Turn building information into business intelligence, with a path to automating and optimizing building and portfolio management
DIGITAL TWIN SOLUTIONS TURN BUSINESS INFORMATION INTO
With Invicara Digital Twin solutions, you can optimise the performance and profitability of your built assets. We help you:
- Create information strategies to achieve your business goals
- Unify data from multiple stakeholders and systems throughout design, construction, commissioning, and operations
- Build custom solutions to generate insights, support operations, reduce costs, improve service, and drive new business model
- Design data for planned performance and sustainability difficult to capture and manage
- Valuable information from construction and commissioning is lost
- Costly, inefficient, and poor-quality project handover
- Due diligence requests from prospective tenants and investors cause transaction delays and cost
- Limited ability to optimise operational costs
- Increasing tenant expectations and need to support new business models
- Efficient handover gets you ready for operations on “Day 1”
- Reduce FM and maintenance costs with online information that you control
- Accelerate transactions with quicker due diligence
- Streamline tenant improvement projects with accurate existing conditions
- Combine data from multiple systems for a 360° view of asset performance
- Benchmark and track your building performance, carbon, and costs
- Build custom solutions and connect your existing systems on a platform of structured building information
A PRAGMATIC APPROACH TO
A Road Map for Digital Transformation
Real estate and facilities leaders are preparing for digital transformation. Having the right building information will drive success.
- Experience and Insights: During our discovery process, our consultants help you identify the information you need to maintain and manage the lifecycle of equipment and fixtures, manage spaces, and optimise energy performance and sustainability of your building. We’ll help you find opportunities for cost reduction and process improvement.
- Actionable Plans: We’ll give you actionable information requirements and delivery plans to help everyone on your projects stay on track.
- A Foundation for Success: We’ll help you create an information strategy tailored to your goals. You’ll find immediate ways to realise value and you’ll build a foundation for ongoing digital transformation.
Planning for Performance
In a building’s capital phase, Invicara’s information managers create a Project Twin to join BIM and other data sources. We work with you and your project team to ensure all targeted information is gathered during design, construction, and commissioning.
- Asset Inventory: A Project Twin holds critical data on your equipment, fixtures and spaces. You’ll know the “what and where” of everything in your building.
- Specifications & Performance: The Project Twin can also hold product information like specifications and warranties. With detailed performance information for systems and equipment, you can compare “as designed” to “as built” performance, giving you baselines and insights for optimizing building performance during operations.
- Sustainability: As investors and tenants need buildings that support their sustainability goals, a Project Twin can help you manage and measure design and as-built data related to the building’s carbon footprint, material circularity, and energy efficiency.
Your Digital Building Manual
For most building owners, critical information is difficult to access, locked in siloed systems or documents, or is missing.
An Invicara Asset Twin combines all the data and documents identified in the information strategy with 3D models and drawings of the building. It’s a “digital building manual” of the facility that provides key information to your internal team and external vendors. Benefits include:
- Maintenance: Having a single source of truth makes it easy for your maintenance teams to find critical information, driving efficiency and cost savings.
- Procurement: You can optimize your FM service contracts with accurate building information.
- Transactions: When prospective tenants need information, you can respond quickly to avoid delays in transactions.
- Tenant Improvement: Accurate documentation of existing conditions helps jump-start fit-out and get tenants in place quicker.
Custom Solutions to create a Unified Data Hub
Your Asset Twin becomes even more powerful when you bring relevant information produced by other building management processes to create a unified data hub. Invicara’s Performance Twin extends the Asset Twin, to build a rich information model that delivers a wide range of benefits:
- Data Hub: Implementing custom solutions to integrate information you need from other business systems, brings together service history, inspection data, lifecycle cost, performance data, leasing, occupancy etc., providing a 360 degree view or a dashboard to your building.
- Custom Apps: Custom, light apps built on the Invicara platform can fill gaps in your operations and address new use cases to reduce costs, improve service and create new business models.
- Intelligence and Insights: With all your data unified, you can get unprecedented insights into your building and data to drive decisions that enhance convenience, ensure compliance, improve asset and energy performance, sustainability, and more.
Ready to get started? Contact Invicara today!
We’ll help you leverage building information to find new ways to reduce costs, streamline your business processes, and improve building performance.