BIM for FM: Making FM Digitally Adept
The Institute for Workplace and Facility Management (formerly BIFM) recently interviewed senior FM leaders for their perspective on the challenges of BIM for FM. With all the potential of BIM, why isn’t it getting more traction?
At Invicara, we know the positive impact BIM data can make for FMs. It’s what we’ve seen after years of working with clients the world over. BIM is worth it. So we compiled our learnings, key practices and ideas on overcoming these challenges and how to move forward in a complimentary white paper “Making FM Digitally Adept”.
Read the report to learn:
- How BIM is the foundation for digital twin initiatives that will transform the industry
- How ‘Digital Twin’ thinking will permeate the industry in the future
- How FMs can be a key strategic player throughout the building lifecycle
- The consequences to businesses and industries that don’t digitize
- The five steps to becoming more digitally adept
Don’t get left behind — download the white paper!