Accelerating residential buildings to autonomous with the leading digital platform
Multi family residential buildings that are built to rent, deliver higher returns from high tenancy rates and low management costs. Both of these yield drivers can be improved with the use of Digital Twins to operate and manage the property.
Delivering an outstanding living experience reduces churn rate, and increases demand from new tenants. Prompt and effective response to maintenance requests with issues resolved without repeat visits is an important factor.
Invicara provide configurable Digital Twin solutions built on the Twinit platform. Twinit provides access to institutionalised knowledge and enables maintenance teams to get contextual and complete information before they go on site, reducing costs and improving outcomes. With Twinit's anomaly detection, deploying analytics on data from building automation systems, building managers are alerted to potential issues before they manifest as problems. Proactive interventions improve performance and quality of services. Twinit assists in improving the efficiency of the central plant, reducing energy use, diminishing unplanned downtime and increasing equipment life. The resulting well managed energy and wellness programmes improve the ESG ratings of the asset, further enhancing the attractiveness of the asset to future investors.
The leading digital twin platform
Bringing together data needed to address use cases that you care about, Twinit allows your solutions to be customised. The ability to compose data models, data sources, business rules and user configurations provide you with a bespoke digital twin, delivering outcomes that matter to you.
Composing user groups flexibly as needed, the solution supports role based user interfaces that define the interaction of different stakeholders with the system, making the Digital Twin very contextual and easy to use.
You may progressively evolve the solution or build new solutions leveraging shared data sets, providing you with a Digital Twin platform for digital transformation.
Twinit Digital Twins are driving efficiency in Residential Buildings
- Twinit provides quick access to contextual data to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Twinit fault detection and diagnostics reduce energy use of base building plant equipment, increase equipment uptime and useful life span.
- Twinit integrates data from BMS and third party IoT technologies, combined with analytics it provides insights to make proactive interventions and avoid unplanned downtime.
- Twinit removes dependency on individual know how and institutionalises knowledge
- Twinit provides the ability to define and track KPIs to achieve environmental targets to meet ESG goals of the asset and benchmark across the portfolio, to identify outliers.
- Twinit provides the ability to identify opportunities to drive improvements with visibility to equipment and system level performance data.
Improve trust and transparency
- Access to accurate and complete datasets, eliminating information silos
- Evidence progress and compliance
- Ensure data provenance and integrity
Reduce inefficiency and waste
- Improve equipment performance and asset life
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Reduce energy use
Enhance sustainability and wellbeing
- Enhance occupant experience and wellness
- Optimize indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Manage circularity
- Journey to Net Zero Carbon through embedded and operational carbon analysis
Enable monitoring and action
- Single pane of glass for the entire development down to equipment level
- Anomaly detection and alerts across systems and equipment
- Implement and track Operational KPI’s
Integration to maintenance management translating insights into action.
Digital Twins are transforming how you manage Residential Building assets
We can help get you up to speed.
Your next steps
- Contact us for a free consultation so we can discuss what stage in the Digital Twin maturity model you are currently at and where you want to go
- We can advise you on the optimal path to get your Digital Twin up and running
Invicara brings you Twint, a platform for others to build on top
Enabling solutions and products, that transform how assets are designed, built and operated
Solutions can be composed from a clean sheet of paper, defining everything from the data model, data sources, data flows, business rules, user configurations, user interfaces, and APIs. The developer owns the Intellectual Property of the solutions built on top of Twinit.io and delivered as their own branded solution.
The Asset Twin solves the problem of defining, managing and achieving seamless project handovers, delivering to clients a digital asset that serves as an online digital manual of the facility.
The Performance Twin integrates the Asset Twin with performance data from real time systems such as building automation, utility meters, air quality sensors and more to provide analytics, anomaly detection and contextual visualisations to reduce energy use, enhance wellness, improve equipment reliability and useful life and reducing maintenance costs.
BIM Classify is the foundation of your Digital Twin. BIM Classify is our collaborative, cloud-based software with authoring tool plug-ins that help modellers accurately and consistently classify their model content.
BIM Assure helps owners and project teams work together to create complete, reliable model data. Throughout design and construction, BIM Assure helps verify and validate data deliverables at each milestone.