Accelerating office buildings to autonomous
Occupancy of office space is becoming increasingly less predictable, as companies witness more employees wanting to work remotely, while retaining access to in-person spaces for collaborative work.
Facility operators are tasked with delivering a flexible environment which promotes health and well-being, meets environmental targets, eliminates unplanned downtime, and all within a very tight budget. This is extremely challenging, especially when operators have had zero input into the design of the building, which they are now expected to turn into agile and flexible spaces on demand.
Invicara provide configurable Digital Twin solutions built on the Twinit platform which combine the power of data, analytics, intuitive visualisation, and more, to effectively tackle these and other challenges. Twinit integrates asset information with real-time operational data, eliminating information silos and delivering contextual data for decision making on a single pane of glass. With the ability to rapidly generate custom APIs for connecting with third party technologies, Twinit provides seamless integration into business processes of landlord and tenant managed enterprise systems to control costs and deliver operational excellence.
The leading digital twin platform
Bringing together data needed to address use cases that you care about, Twinit allows your solutions to be customised. The ability to compose data models, data sources, business rules and user configurations provide you with a bespoke digital twin, delivering outcomes that matter to you.
Composing user groups flexibly as needed, the solution supports role based user interfaces that define the interaction of different stakeholders with the system, making the Digital Twin very contextual and easy to use.
You may progressively evolve the solution or build new solutions leveraging shared data sets, providing you with a Digital Twin platform for digital transformation.
Twinit Digital Twins are driving efficiency in office buildings
- Twinit solves the problem of disconnected data sets held by asset owners, occupiers, operators and maintenance contractors.
- Twinit provides quick access to contextual data when and where you need it to support operational workflows.
- Twinit integrates data from BMS and third party IoT technologies, combined with analytics enabling you to gain visibility to indoor air quality and prompt interventions to ensure health and well-being of occupants.
- Twinit fault detection and diagnostics reduce energy use, increase equipment uptime and useful life span.
- Twinit defines and track KPIs to achieve environmental targets to meet ESG goals of the asset and benchmark across the portfolio.
- Twinit identifies opportunities to drive continuous improvements with visibility to equipment and system level performance data.
Improve trust and transparency
- Access to accurate and complete datasets, eliminating information silos
- Evidence progress and compliance
- Ensure data provenance and integrity
Reduce inefficiency and waste
- Improve equipment performance and asset life
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Reduce energy utilisation
Enhance sustainability and wellbeing
- Enhance occupant experience and wellness
- Enable circularity
- Optimize indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Journey to Net Zero Carbon through embodied and operational carbon analysis
Enable monitoring and action
- Single pane of glass from the portfolio level down to individual equipment level
- Anomaly detection across systems and equipment
- Operational KPI’s
- Integration to maintenance management translating insights into action
Digital Twins are transforming how you manage office building assets
We can help get you up to speed.
Your next steps
- Contact us for a free consultation so we can discuss what stage in the Digital Twin maturity model you are currently at and where you want to go
- We can advise you on the optimal path to get your Digital Twin up and running
Invicara brings you Twinit, a platform for others to build on top
Enabling solutions and products, that transform how assets are designed, built and operated
The Asset Twin solves the problem of defining, managing and achieving seamless project handovers, delivering to clients a digital asset that serves as an online digital manual of the facility.
The Performance Twin integrates the Asset Twin with performance data from real time systems such as building automation, utility meters, air quality sensors and more to provide analytics, anomaly detection and contextual visualisations to reduce energy use, enhance wellness, improve equipment reliability and useful life and reducing maintenance costs.
BIM Classify is the foundation of your Digital Twin. BIM Classify is our collaborative, cloud-based software with authoring tool plug-ins that help modellers accurately and consistently classify their model content.
BIM Assure helps owners and project teams work together to create complete, reliable model data. Throughout design and construction, BIM Assure helps verify and validate data deliverables at each milestone.