Onwards to Excellence
The leading digital twin platform for life science’s journey to autonomous
Real estate costs, after R&D, are among the most significant expenses for life sciences companies
The challenges faced by Life Sciences facility operations teams include maintaining the optimum environmental conditions, balancing high energy needs with sustainability goals, zero equipment downtime, zero non-compliance and the ability to quickly responding to changes in production.
Invicara provide configurable Digital Twin solutions built on the Twinit platform which combines the power of data, analytics, intuitive visualisation, and more, to effectively tackle these and other challenges. Twinit integrates asset information with real-time operational data, eliminating information silos to deliver contextual data for decision making, on a single pane of glass.
Twinit integrates data from BMS and IoT systems, and provides real-time analytics, ensuring that equipment is operating as-commissioned, and expected performance levels are met. Early anomaly detection captures faults before they become a problem. Insights from analytics combined with contextual data allow quick and pro-active interventions that help reduce energy use, avoid outages and minimize downtime.
The leading digital twin platform
Bringing together data needed to address use cases that you care about, Twinit allows your solutions to be customised. The ability to compose data models, data sources, business rules and user configurations provide you with a bespoke digital twin, delivering outcomes that matter to you.
Composing user groups flexibly as needed, the solution supports role based user interfaces that define the interaction of different stakeholders with the system, making the Digital Twin very contextual and easy to use.
You may progressively evolve the solution or build new solutions leveraging shared data sets, providing you with a Digital Twin platform for digital transformation.
Twinit Digital Twin is driving efficiency in Life Sciences
- Twinit captures all operationally relevant information in an associative information model during the development phase of a capital project, and helps deliver day one operational readiness.
- Twinit provides ready access to the “as maintained” asset information to avoid costly mistakes caused by delayed, incomplete or incorrect information.
- Twnit integrates with enterprise applications such as validated systems used for building automation and maintenance management to create a single pane of glass view to information, eliminating data silos and delivering contextual data for seamless operational workflows.
- Twinit provides fault detection and diagnostics to reduce energy use, increase equipment uptime and useful life span, while ensuring consistent indoor environmental conditions.
Improve trust and transparency
- Access to accurate and complete datasets, eliminating information silos
- Evidence progress and compliance
- Ensure data provenance and integrity
Reduce inefficiency and waste
- Improve equipment performance and asset life
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Reduce energy use
Enhance sustainability and wellbeing
- Enhance occupant experience and wellness
Track, analyse and visualise indoor environment
- Manage circularity
- Journey to Net Zero Carbon through embedded and operational carbon analysis
Enable monitoring and action
- Single pane of glass for the entire development down to equipment level
- Automate anomaly detection and alerts across systems and equipment
- Implement and track Operational KPI’s
- Integrate to enterprise systems for seamless workflows
Digital Twins are transforming how you manage Life Science assets
We can help get you up to speed.
Your next steps
- Contact us for a free consultation so we can discuss what stage in the Digital Twin maturity model you are currently at and where you want to go
- We can advise you on the optimal path to get your Digital Twin up and running
Invicara brings you Twint, a platform for others to build on top
Enabling solutions and products, that transform how assets are designed, built and operated
Solutions can be composed from a clean sheet of paper, defining everything from the data model, data sources, data flows, business rules, user configurations, user interfaces, and APIs. The developer owns the Intellectual Property of the solutions built on top of Twinit.io and delivered as their own branded solution.
The Asset Twin solves the problem of defining, managing and achieving seamless project handovers, delivering to clients a digital asset that serves as an online digital manual of the facility.
The Performance Twin integrates the Asset Twin with performance data from real time systems such as building automation, utility meters, air quality sensors and more to provide analytics, anomaly detection and contextual visualisations to reduce energy use, enhance wellness, improve equipment reliability and useful life and reducing maintenance costs.
BIM Classify is the foundation of your Digital Twin. BIM Classify is our collaborative, cloud-based software with authoring tool plug-ins that help modellers accurately and consistently classify their model content.
BIM Assure helps owners and project teams work together to create complete, reliable model data. Throughout design and construction, BIM Assure helps verify and validate data deliverables at each milestone.