Building Resilient Infrastructure
Accelerating ROAD & RAIL'S journey to digital twin
Access to asset information relating to materials, durability, engineering properties, commissioning information, functionality requirements, and design principles, reduces uncertainty and risk.
Operators of road and rail networks require unified information across information silos, access to updated design principles, and insights into vulnerabilities. All of which are key drivers to improving performance, safety and availability of infrastructure systems.
Invicara provide configurable Digital Twin solutions built on the Twinit.io platform enabling unification of information, access to design principles and data driven insights. Twinit.io integrates asset information from project handover with real-time operational data, eliminating information silos. Twinit.io provides seamless integration into your business processes to deliver operational excellence and reduce uncertainty.
The leading digital twin platform
Bringing together data needed to address use cases that you care about, Twinit.io allows your solutions to be customised. The ability to compose data models, data sources, business rules and user configurations provide you with a bespoke digital twin, delivering outcomes that matter to you.
Composing user groups flexibly as needed, the solution supports role based user interfaces that define the interaction of different stakeholders with the system, making the Digital Twin very contextual and easy to use.
You may progressively evolve the solution or build new solutions leveraging shared data sets, providing you with a Digital Twin platform for digital transformation.
Twinit.io Digital Twins are driving efficiency in Road & Rail
- Twnit.io Digital Twins for road and rail infrastructure capture all operationally relevant information in an associative information model during the development phase of a capital project, and helps deliver day one operational readiness.
- Twinit.io solves the problem of unknown design principles and by providing ready access to the “as maintained” asset information, they help avoid costly mistakes caused by delayed, incomplete or incorrect information
- Twinit.io integrates with enterprise applications such as maintenance management and SCADA systems to create a single pane of glass view to information, eliminating data silos and delivering contextual data for seamless operational workflows.
- Twinit.io fault detection and diagnostics reduce energy use, increase equipment uptime and useful life span, while reducing risks.
Improve trust and transparency
- Access to accurate and complete datasets
- Evidence progress and compliance
- Ensure data provenance and integrity
Reduce inefficiency and waste
- Improve equipment performance and asset life
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Reduce energy use
Enhance sustainability and wellbeing
- Manage circularity
- Journey to Net Zero Carbon through embodied and operational carbon analysis
Enable monitoring and action
- Single pane of glass for the entire development down to equipment level
- Automate anomaly detection and alerts across systems and equipment
- Implement and track Operational KPI’s
- Integrate to third party solutions for seamless workflows across systems
Digital Twins are transforming how you manage Road & Rail infrastructure.
We can help get you up to speed.
Your next steps
- Contact us for a free consultation so we can discuss what stage in the Digital Twin maturity model you are currently at and where you want to go
- We can advise you on the optimal path to get your Digital Twin up and running
Invicara brings you Twinit.io, a platform for others to build on top
Enabling solutions and products, that transform how assets are designed, built and operated
Solutions can be composed from a clean sheet of paper, defining everything from the data model, data sources, data flows, business rules, user configurations, user interfaces, and APIs. The developer owns the Intellectual Property of the solutions built on top of Twinit.io® and delivered as their own branded solution.
The Asset Twin solves the problem of defining, managing and achieving seamless project handovers, delivering to clients a digital asset that serves as an online digital manual of the facility.
The Performance Twin integrates the Asset Twin with performance data from real time systems such as building automation, utility meters, air quality sensors and more to provide analytics, anomaly detection and contextual visualisations to reduce energy use, enhance wellness, improve equipment reliability and useful life and reducing maintenance costs.
BIM Classify is the foundation of your Digital Twin. BIM Classify is our collaborative, cloud-based software with authoring tool plug-ins that help modellers accurately and consistently classify their model content.
BIM Assure helps owners and project teams work together to create complete, reliable model data. Throughout design and construction, BIM Assure helps verify and validate data deliverables at each milestone.