See how Arkansas Children’s Northwest Hospital was ready for Operations on Day 1!
Bernhard TME selected Invicara to help streamline Facilities Management data for the Arkansas Children’s Northwest (ACNW) project – a new 235,000 square foot pediatric hospital campus.
It was a big project and healthcare facilities are complex. But the team delivered remarkable results:
- ACNW’s CMMS was up and running before Day 1 of operations with:
- 2700 validated assets with complete, reliable data
- 500 preventive maintenance tickets
- 1700 work orders with the correct location data
- In a survey 21 days before opening, the Joint Commission found ACNW compliant with record keeping and preventative maintenance.
- The project team provided detailed and thorough BIM models at handover along with nearly 60 gigabytes of verified data.
Get the case study to find out more!