Deliver complete, reliable BIM data
BIM Assure is a collaborative, cloud solution that makes BIM data available to everyone on the project team through a web browser. Built on the Invicara platform, BIM Assure’s intelligent rules highlight missing or incorrect data in your models, so you can easily find and fix issues digitally – before things get expensive. BIM Assure helps streamline data management, facilitate smoother handovers and provides access to complete, accurate building information to everyone on the project team.
Whether you’re using models to communicate design intent, get accurate estimates, or handing data over to FM, BIM Assure delivers models you can trust.
Unlock BIM Data
BIM Assure rules and analyses help verify and validate data deliverables at each milestone.
Focus On What Matters
Slices help users quickly find the building elements and data that matter to their workflow.
Easily export building data to Excel for analysis, to share with other stakeholders or to import into other systems.
- Navigate models easily with an intuitive 3D viewer
- Access elements and data in plan views and sheets with the interactive 2D viewer
- Search and easily find content and data in your models
- Federate IFC files
- Publish IFC files to BIM Assure
- Use BIM Assure analyses to find missing or incorrect information
- Run detailed issue reports from BIM Assure to find and fix issues
- Decouple data management from modeling
- Create new workflows for model data management
- Isolate selected elements in the 3D model viewer and in 2D views
- Select properties for the data grid to focus data management
- Highlight data issues in the data grid with validators
- Add and edit values in the data grid
- See how much data analysis your team has done at a glance
- Visualize model data quality over time, across models, etc.
A direct integration between BIM Assure and Revit enables a seamless workflow with your modeling team.
- Publish models directly from Revit into BIM Assure
- Sync BIM Assure data with model data to ensure you are working with complete, accurate building data
- Find and fix issues found by BIM Assure in Revit before construction
The BIM Assure normalization process can help you know what content is in your model – and what isn’t yet classified.
- Target rules, build queries, and generate reports consistently, regardless of the content source
- Classify your model content to BIM Assure’s dictionary automatically
- Highlight elements that don’t contain classification data (OmniClass or Uniclass) and map unclassified content
- Automate and streamline data validation
- See analysis results at a glance
- Help the team find and fix issues with powerful data management tools and detailed issue reporting
- Document and communicate issues to the modeler team with the Issue reports feature
- Export building information easily to Excel for analysis, to share with other departments, and to import into other systems with the Data reports feature
- Customize and format reports quickly with the Report templates feature
Easy as 1, 2, 3.
BIM Assure’s workflow is simple:
- Publish directly from your BIM authoring tools to BIM Assure
- Use our templates or create your own rules to find and fix data issues. Anyone on the team can view and manage data
- In the authoring tool, sync the fixes back into the original model.
Your Success Assured
BIM Assure is designed to be simple to set up and use. From setting up projects, to configuring rules, to managing BIM content and team members – you’ll be ready to roll in no time.
Jump start with templates:
You don’t have to start from scratch every time! BIM Assure allows you to create a library of analysis templates that you can reuse across projects to address a wide range of BIM data needs. From common checks for day-to-day model data issues to robust templates targeted at specific workflows, BIM Assure’s templates will help you realize value quickly.
We’re there when you need us:
The BIM Assure application services team is staffed by skilled industry consultants with dozens of years of experience in AECO workflows. When you need support or training, we’ll be ready.
Our goal? You’ll get better BIM data right out of the gate!
Ready to Get Started? Contact Invicara today!
Whatever your BIM data needs, Invicara can customize a plan to capture and maintain your building data. Contact us today!